Sunday, December 12, 2010

Macro Monday ~ Cracker Me Up!

 

A couple days ago my daughter was munching on Animal Crackers when she reached into the box and pulled out this interesting pair….doing who knows what.

IMG_6506

All I know is it really crackered me up!

Check out Macro Monday to participate.




21 comments :

Dan and Betty said...

I think someone at the cracker factory got bored and decided to 'spice' things up. You think?

Dan

StefRobrts said...

Uh oh! Cover the children's eyes!

I love watching 'Unwrapped' on Food network showing how the machines crank out a ka-jillion of those at a time, flying down high-speed conveyor belts. I doubt any human was involved, but it's still funny!

Unknown said...

AHAH! OHH dirty, dirty crackers. Hahaha.

jane augenstein said...

How funny!!! Naughty animal crackers! LOL
jane

Sherry Sikstrom said...

That is an unfornutate accident of packing , or maybe not! funny either way

Ed said...

LOL!!! Thats a keeper..:-)

small farm girl said...

Oooops. hehehehehehehe. Now that's funny!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

You can sell that on eBay!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Nope, 'cause we already ate it. lol!

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

hahahah :P nice one!!

Dom said...

Now you're gonna have to put a mature content advisory on your blog!

Vaquerogirl said...

I bet there would be a market for that!

Desert Rose said...

I am sure they were wrestling...right???

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

What the ?

Suzandro said...

It looks to me like the bear is just taking a ride on the kangaroo's tail. . . (sorta like Caroline likes to sit on my foot while I drag her around)

The Wades said...

What Dom said!

Loving your header. Too pretty.

Esther Garvi said...

Lol, what can you say? Maybe they wanted to expand the cookie contents for you!

Warm greetings from Africa!

Leah Fry said...

Pornographic animal crackers? Bring em on and where's that mistletoe.

clairz said...

And... is that a smile I see? Great music today, too.

Anonymous said...

I think they need quality control at the animal crackers plant!! LOL

DesertHen said...

What a surprise...too funny!