This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge is to photograph our pets. I’ve had a super busy week and been away from home a lot, so I had to dig into my archives.
Sage kitty
Dobbie girl
Apache mare
My daughter adores her pet chicken, Bertha. I’d say that the feeling is mutual.
15 comments :
The picture with Jen and the hen is beautiful. I like that she has striped sleeves and the hen's stripes go in the opposite direction with a different width and texture. Now I'm curious as to what the colors were before you brought in the sepia tone.
Thanks. Oh my goodness. The sepia tone was a necessity. Jen was wearing a bright orange Halloween shirt, which was very distracting. But I liked the angle and the special moment so I figured I'd try something to save it. :)
~Lisa
sage & dobbie are always my favourites :) i love them to pieces
cutest photos lisa
Great photos of some adorable pets. You wouldn't think a chicken could be a good pet and get attached to a person. Your daughter looks like adorable with a cuddly friend.
Dobie looks like the queen of the castle!
I agree that the one of your daughter and her hen is a special photo.
Great shots Lisa. Sweet one of Bertha and Jen. :)
Stunning! My favorite is Jen and Bertha.
YOue guys are so cute. I love Jen and her chickee. Stripey shirt, stripey hen.
Awwwww, so cute!
I agree the shot of jen is fantastic, but Dobie is in my top 5 pets of my blogger friends..:-))
Nice photos. Dan
I loved that picture of Dobie! But they all are pretty nice looking pets!
The chicken loves her back? That is so sweet. Love the pic of Dobbie.
Like the picture of Dobbie Girl, Queen of the Mountains. Regular Guy
I've never seen a chicken cuddle! she must know she has a great life! love them all!
Post a Comment