Thursday, January 6, 2011

Friday Foto ~ Lofty Views

 

My twinling, Jax’s sweet kitty, Hopi, enjoying the views from a living room window.

IMG_7286

 

IMG_7288



17 comments :

Dan and Betty said...

Great pictures.

Dan

EvenSong said...

How in the world did he get all the way up there?!? Is there access from the ledge behind him, or did he jump straight up?
Cute Kitty.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

She's pretty and she looks just like you put her there.

Carol said...

I love the pictures, especially the first one. Cute kitty!

Reddunappy said...

At first I wondered, How the heck did she get up there?, then I seen the short wall behind her LOL
quite the perch for a cat!

Ed said...

Very cool, it always amazes me how nimble cats are..:-)

Unknown said...

Goodness how did she get up there?
ps- My mom LOVES Kokapelli. The whole living room is decorated with him.

Anonymous said...

Great shot. Kitties always seem to love high places. I had a cat once that liked sleeping on top of my kitchen cabinets!! :)

Maery Rose said...

The window with the arch outside and your wall color look very cool. I hear there is some new slang for "cool" but I'm not cool enough to know what it is.

DesertHen said...

Our kitties like to get to the highest spot in the house to sun themselves. Does she work her way down to that spot from the wall behind or is she a super jumper? We had a cat that was very agile and could jump to remarkable heights! We found her in some very high places and the only way for her to get there was to jump!

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

you've got some high ceilings. cute kitty.

Dom said...

Not where I expected that window to be!

Gail said...

I want to know the path to the window!

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

I have that same stained glass fairy! But mine is in purple.

What a great place to sit and enjoy the view. You have such a nice house.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Wow! So many of you were interested in how she got up there. Looks I should do a follow up post to answer your questions :)

~Lisa

Rising Rainbow said...

Silly cats! They'll get themselves into the weirdest places sometimes.

Celeste said...

And doubtless, some nice warm sunshine coming through the glass too?