Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Stills ~ Emotions

 

This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge is to share photos that evoke emotions, but not your own emotions. My photos were taken last week here at home.

My mare Apache.

IMG_7961

 

Suzie, one of our Silver-laced Wyandotte hens.

IMG_5726[18]

What emotions do my photos evoke in you?



20 comments :

Redneck Geologist said...

Both evoke feelings of contentmentand happiness.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

For me, I feel BRRRRRR - cold. Those frozen whiskers and the feathers all fluffed up for warmth.

Ed said...

Cool pics, the pic of Apache made me smile..:-)

aurora said...

Both photos made me smile/happy! Love the hen photo, agreed that's pure contentment.

Louise said...

Apache makes me feel joy. Horses always do. Even a dirty nose shot is beautiful.

The emotion I feel when I see Suzie, on the other hand, is one of awe that nature can create such infinite diversity and beauty.

DesertHen said...

The first photo....giggles; what a face! =)

The second photo...peacefulness; she looks so content!

I'm so happy you were able to visit my blog again yesterday! It was such a treat when I found your comments. =) I was so excited!! I did a little happy dance!! =D

Happy Sunday to you! ((((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Apache: "Mom my nose is cold!" Emotion felt is love, with a side action of shivering :)

Suzie: "Zzzzzzzzz"
Emotion felt is contentment. And a little pride for having such a great name - lol

Dan and Betty said...

Laughter in the first, sleepiness in the second.

Great pictures.

Dan

Anonymous said...

It always makes me feel happy when I see Apache. And, I thought "I need to paint this one" when I saw the pretty chicken. :)

Dreaming said...

What a kissy face - but brrrr!
Love the sweet, sleepy hen. She looks all puffed up and content.

Nice photos!

Anonymous said...

the horse muzzle makes me laugh! She's trying to give kisses! lol

Rising Rainbow said...

The pic of Apache made me smile. Nothing like a horse muzzle to make my heart sing.

Ebie said...

Apache says, gimme a kiss!

Achieve1dream said...

I LOVE that first picture! I just want to give her a kiss!

Anonymous said...

I emailed you. It probably went to your spam folder.

I love how Suzie looks like she's chuckling! Too cute! Apache is pretty cute too.

Paint Girl said...

Cute picture of Apache! Seeing that one makes me very cold!
The other one makes me very tired! I wish I could be taking a nap right now!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Made me smile, but your pics usually do

Gail said...

Is cold an emotion??

flowerweaver said...

Apache looks like she's smiling, and Suzie looks very content. I like them both equally!

Deb said...

Apache looks like she has a secret...that is really funny to her...

Suzie looks like she is very contint....