Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Stills ~ Doors and Knobs

This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge was to photograph doors and knobs.

Santuario de Chimayo, Chimayo, NM

IMG_8375

 

Hispanic Cultural Center, Albuquerque, NM

IMG_9960

 

The Plaza, Santa Fe, NM

IMG_6338

 

Blacksmith Shop, Tijeras, NM

IMG_9554

 

 

Canyon Rd, Santa Fe, NM

IMG_4506

 

 The Kimo Theater, Albuquerque, NM

 

doors[12]

 

Blacksmith Shop, Albuquerque, NM

IMG_9534

 

Old Town, Albuquerque, NM

IMG_9645

 

 

Horse Camp, Carson National Forest, NM

IMG_1773

From inside my Tent, Carson National Forest, NM 

IMG_1891



27 comments :

Gail said...

I don't know why I am always surprised with the beauty of your pictures...they are always stunning.

A wonderful showing of the subject.

Wander Woman said...

WOW! These are great!! So interesting!

Jen

Wander Woman said...

Wow! These are great! So interesting!
Jen

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Those are all great choices!!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

PS- Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I loved these pictures. Very well done.:)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Michelle said...

I just knew you would have some great shots and you didn't disappoint! I love those knobs, so much character!

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Do they want in the tent or do they want you to come out and play? Regular Guy

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I knew I could rely on New Mexico to have some of the most unique doors, and as always, you take pictures of them well.

Deb said...

awesome....Happy Mother's Day....

Dreaming said...

What fabulous doors! They invite the imagination to go right on in!

Lee said...

Gorgeous! Fantastic job!

Reddunappy said...

You always have to coolist pictures Lisa!!! I really enjoy them!!!

Dan and Betty said...

Great pictures. Doors can be so expressive.

Dan

Oregon Equestrian said...

Ditto all the "Wows!"

MTWaggin said...

I like them all but really liked the b/w cultural center photo and the outhouse door rocks!

DesertHen said...

Now those are some beautiful doors and intricate knobs!

Happy Mother's Day! =)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Great Choices ! HAppy Mothers Day

flowerweaver said...

It's hard to choose just one! I love the plaza door, I haven't seen that one before. Both the blacksmith shots are wonderful, and the Kimo doors are really cool, and the shot from inside your tent is very creative!

Crystal said...

How cool! I love the blacksmith shop knobs!

Horses Are Our Lives said...

you always have such fabulous photos! Love the blacksmith knobs. The outhouse door made me laugh.
picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

neat pictures.
Hope you had a good Mother's Day!
I tried the live writer like you suggested but it must be too technical for my brain. It's on my computer but I can figure out how to use it. Sigh. But thank you for the suggestion:)

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

always love those southwest colors.
- The Equestrian Vagabond

aurora said...

All beautiful photos! I really like the inviting chapel shot. What a way to be greeted at your tent door, love it!

Desert Rose said...

Wonferful shots!!!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great pictures Lisa. Love that architectural style. Loved the curtain on the camp bathroom. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

CTG Ponies said...

Awesome pics!