Continuing with Ed’s Tea Time Tuesday, my tea review this week is for another Revolution Tea called White Pomegranate.
I have to admit I was prepared not to like this tea because I don’t usually like fruity style teas or teas that contain rosehips because I just don’t enjoy the flavor nor the acidity. But this tea was fairly smooth and only lightly fruity and definitely tasted of pomegranate, which is one fruit I really like. So, I give this tea a two thumbs up!
5 comments :
It was a decent tea but a bit weak for my taste, I did an organic vanilla tea for my TT today..:-)
I love just about all kinds of teas! Happy Birthday late!!!!
I'm going to have to find a truck stop so that I can get some of these teas!
Sounds yummy! I dont like teas with Hibiscus, I just dont like the flavor!
That's one of my favorites!
Post a Comment