Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wordless Wednesday ~ Taking a Break, Be Back Soon

 

 

IMG_5428



10 comments :

Leah Fry said...

Aww! Stopped by for a quick visit and there's the cutest puppy ever! I just love your Dobbie girl.

Hope you are doing well, Lisa. See you when you are back from break.

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Awww... so sweet!

Alison said...

Oooo, that looks the kind of break I'd like! Hope you're having fun.

Crystal said...

awww! Wish I could sleep soundly like that

baystatebrumby said...

I hope your break will be as satisfying and comfy as the break the little dog in the photo is getting!!! Looks like he was reading that big book and then decided to doze off! His little white chin is verrrry cute.

DesertHen said...

Such a sweet photo! I wonder if I could get away with taking a nap like that...lol! Enjoy your break. Hope you are doing something fun! See you soon. =)

lisa said...

What a ham!!

cdncowgirl said...

How cute! Tucker sleeps like that sometimes too, however its usually with his head next to mine on the pillow so no pictures!! lol

Ed said...

:-)))))

Reddunappy said...

Doby is so cute!!

Enoy your break!!!