Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday ~ The Day After

 

IMG_7849

 

IMG_7867

 

IMG_7897

 

 

IMG_7851

 

IMG_7928

 

 

IMG_7857

 

IMG_7860

 

IMG_7872

 

IMG_7878

 

IMG_7882

 

 

IMG_7886

 

 

IMG_7921



14 comments :

Cheryl Ann said...

Oh, my!!! That's a LOT of snow!

Ed said...

Snow Chickens!!!! And a very smart Sally..:-) Thats a great shot of you and Sally..:-)

clairz said...

Lisa, I know you don't like that snow, but it makes for some exquisite shots! Love the Sally-on-the-Shoulder picture.

Mikey said...

Gorgeous! But deep...

Dan and Betty said...

I love the last photo. I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of that.

Have a blessed Christmas.

Dan

Alison said...

Wow. All those animals look like their ankles should be freezing cold! I'll bet the chickens are relieved to get outside again.

You, on the other hand...your jaw looks a little clenched, lol. "You have GOT to be kidding me!" I'll bet you're dang happy you've got that water tub down at the fenceline now.

small farm girl said...

Wow! That's a bunch of snow! You can keep it. Not to brag, but it is 63 degrees here. hehehehe Merry Christmas!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

That Dobie has the right Idea! Love the chicken parade too! Hope you get some good weather soon. at least this is some much needed moisture for you

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

You've found your true calling as a Chiwee Perch. Scrappy still hasn't figured out that my lap as warm.

Dreaming said...

Despite the inconvenience and the cold, it is amazingly beautiful when the sun comes out!

Mary said...

Has it finally ended? Good grief! It really is beautiful with the blue sky above. Sally looks like she has settled in nicely. Great photo of the both of you! I adore her wry little mouth.

mrscravitz said...

Oh my! How beautiful! I bet it is warmer in your area than mine though! It is 10 degrees outside this morning. Suppose to get colder tonight. If it did snow, at least it would be warmer! Teehee....I hope it does not melt all at once......

DesertHen said...

Wow! I just can't believe how much snow you have!!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

I especially like your first and last photos- the snowy ladder and you and Mustang Sally.