This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge is to share photos of subjects that you would see in the sky.
We often have airplanes and helicopters fly low and directly over our house.
Our roofline is on the lower left of photo.
I zoomed in a little bit with my Canon Powershot, but not much.
I take lots of photos of helicopters that fly over our house because they vibrate our house so much, I can’t help but run outside with my camera. haha!
That’s our house on the left side of the photo.
Mountain Sunset with interesting cloud formations.
And a sunset on clouds, with the moon.
While horseback riding on some nearby trails this week, I was enchanted by the beautiful cloud formations in our bright, blue New Mexico skies.
10 comments :
Your pictures are...incredible.
Your pictures are...incredible.
Excellent shots, especially the CH-53s and the Blackhawks..:-)
Beautiful skies.
Those are some great shots! I love the cloud formations!
Amazing pictures.
Lovely shots.
Are you close to an air force base or something, having all those helicopters flying over.
Thanks everyone!
And yes, we are on the flight path for the Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque about 15-20 miles east of us.
~Lisa
Nothing like those NM skies. Beautiful shots.
Those are some very, very, very cool shots! We get fighter jets flying over our valley a lot. I'm never fast enough with a camera though....lol.
Post a Comment