I took one photo from each of my favorite or most meaningful rides this past year. Of course, I didn’t get to include all of my rides and had a tough time only choosing just one photo. But this is what I came up with…..
I took one photo from each of my favorite or most meaningful rides this past year. Of course, I didn’t get to include all of my rides and had a tough time only choosing just one photo. But this is what I came up with…..
7 comments :
That must have been a tough choice! Merry Christmas.
Beautiful! So happy you have been able to go on so many amazing rides!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Your lucky to have so many good rides this year. I hope next year I can have something together enough so I can actually enjoy the numerous trails we have here.
What an amazing year!
You have had some amazing adventures this year! Your photos, as always, are just beautiful! I hope you had a Very Merry Christmas and wishing you and yours a Very Happy New Year!
Looka like a great year with Apache :) Merry Christmas to you too!!!
Happy New Year from FL to NM ! Please keep on posting and sharing your wonderful pictures and rides for 2013. ~ KD
Post a Comment