I always enjoy hiking, especially with my kids. This time I chose Bill Springs Trail in the Sandia Mountains, to hike with my son.
The trail was lined with lush green vegetation.
Tall rock walls and shaded trails surrounded by green. New Mexico is not just a desert state!
I brought two of my dogs, too.
Not the best lighting, but here we are.
Just to show how thick, lush and green the trail was.
Can you locate my son and my two dogs in this photo?
Beautiful mushrooms beside the trail. In fact, we saw many mushrooms, as well as a few ferns, too.
Nope, New Mexico is definitely not just a desert state.
I am always fascinated with rocks. I just had to take a selfie with this layered rock wall to show perspective.
Taking a rest among this rock garden.
Interesting and unusual trees are also something I am drawn to. This tree was growing straight out of the side of the mountain horizontally.
My son found a plethora of huge boulders to climb and explore.
We enjoyed a great hike and even managed to out hike a heavy rain storm on our return.











No comments :
Post a Comment