One a gorgeous New Mexico Autumn afternoon, a friend and I decided to ride beautiful Guiterrez Canyon Open Space.
My mare and I posing in Guiterrez Canyon Open Space.
I was thrilled to discover some new, special treats, including a couple of brand new, completed trails and a beautiful stone bridge, built by volunteers.
There were also some wonderful new signs installed.
The new stone bridge as seen from between Apache's ears.
The new trails have fantastic views of the east side of the Sandia Mountains.
There are still lots of shade trees, too.
The builders of this trail did a great job!
My riding buddy enjoyed the trails a lot!
The new trails are mostly smooth and clear of rocks.
I love these trails!!!
Apache and I have ridden in Guiterrez Canyon Open Space many times, but it never gets old or boring.
We have a favorite lunch spot where we always tie up the horses and enjoy a relaxing lunch beneath the tall ponderosa trees.
We were surprised to see a little snow and frost in a few shady spots.
I can never get enough of these amazing views!
And I just love riding among the trees.
There was still some green grass for the horses to eat alongside the trail.
My "Happy to be Out in Nature Riding my Horse" selfie!
Great signage! Impossible to get lost anymore.
One of the brand new trails!
Beautiful trail!!
Yes indeed! Life is Good!!
No comments :
Post a Comment