I was hoping that there would still be some Fall color out on the trails, and there sure was.
Apache seems to enjoy Juan Tomas OS just as much as I do. The trails are mostly flat, smooth and rock free, and the ponderosa trees are in abundance. It's a beautiful, relaxing trail to ride all year long.
I have several favorite places to stop for lunch on the trail, but the easiest and most convenient is to ride over to the Oak Flats Picnic Ground and eat lunch in one of their picnic areas. Some of the picnic areas have covered gazebos, but we chose to sit out under the sun because it was cold outside.
After we enjoy our lunch, we do some more riding.
My friend was happy to be out in nature riding her horse, too!
I truly am a mountain girl! I love riding among the tall ponderosa trees.
No comments :
Post a Comment