Friday, March 16, 2018

Five Hills January Ride

On a warm, sunny January day I invited riding companion Renee to join me for a ride at Five Hills.

Apache and I led the way since it was Renee's first time to ride Five Hills.



On this day I decided to explore a new-to-me trail that I had mapped out earlier. If it worked out the way I planned, it would create a fun loop ride traveling in the opposite direction on the usual trail I ride.

Renee and her Gypsy Vanner, Stella.



We could see South Mountain in the distance.



The trails are lined with trees and so beautiful.



No Reins Trail Selfie!



These are the kinds of trails where I find my Zen.




The sun was filtering through the trees.



Shadow Rider Selfie



There are several lovely meadows to ride through in the Five Hills trail system. 



Another great day and wonderful ride!

Life is Good!!



No comments :