Saturday, May 12, 2018

5 Hills Ride





I met some folks in my local riding group at the 5 Hills trailhead. I was to lead/guide the ride.

We saddled up and waited for everyone to get mounted. Apache and I over on the left.


Then we headed on down the trail.



Trail Selfie! Loving life!



We rode past the burned out, rusted old carcass of a stolen car.



We stopped for a about 15 minutes because one of the riders was having issues with their headstall and had lost a Chicago screw. I always keep leather strings wrapped around my saddle horn after experiencing a headstall cheek piece get torn on a trail ride, while bushwhacking off trail. So, I gave him some leather string to use to replace the Chicago screws.



Then we continued on our way down the trail.



My riding companion, Judith joined me on this ride. It was her first time riding with my riding group.



I always enjoy riding among the trees.


Apache and I enjoyed a wonderful day!






Snuggling post-ride.



Apache is my heart horse.



And she truly is a One Eye Wonder Horse!



Life is Good!

No comments :