Saturday, June 20, 2009

Silent Saturday~Windows to the Soul

 

IMG_5998

 

IMG_6011

 

IMG_5968

 

IMG_5971

 

IMG_5996




From the Tower of,

(Note: This is a no-comment blog. Not sure if this will be permanent, but I want to get back to the real reasons I started blogging three years ago, and receiving comments was not one of them. If you feel you'd still like to comment about something I've posted, please send me an e-mail. Thanks.)

4 comments :

cdncowgirl said...

Just whose windows were you looking in?

Michele said...

Amazing... I can see your reflection of taking the photo in his eyes! What amazing details, it makes me want to pull out my sketch pad and pencils and start drawing...

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

Those are so beautiful! I dont know what it is about an animals eyes, especially a horse that intrigues me so much! Great photos Lisa!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE eye shots. Those are great.