What is it?
Did you guess correctly?
My macro subject was our ‘Hearth Roo’!
Want to see more macro photos? Check out Macro Mondays!
From the Tower of,
What is it?
Did you guess correctly?
My macro subject was our ‘Hearth Roo’!
Want to see more macro photos? Check out Macro Mondays!
23 comments :
i was trying to guess..but i was wrong :)
awesome photos lisa
That's a very cool roo! Is it made of metal?
How is your knee?
Really cleaver Lisa. I had an inkling from the first shot that it was a metal chicken. :) Love it.
That was a good one! A great idea too! My guess was correct, fourth pic confirmed it! :D
Hie hie...very creative presentation! At firts I thought we're getting something traditionally Indian!
ronelle
Excellent Photography!
Very nice! Matt is home on the weekends. I have had it when he would only come home every other weekend but it would only be for a couple of months like that. But I have had to live with him gone all week for the last 9 years and for the most part, I do pretty good. The winters are the hardest part, especially if we get severe weather. I had a snow storm once where his job wouldn't let him come home and the kids and I had to shovel our way to the pastures and our wood stove 2 times a day for feeding the live stock and filling the wood stove. The tractor wasn't running and boy, oh, boy was the a test of my abilities!! I had a cow that died once on me and this was when I was just starting in learning out to drive a tractor and doing the farming thing. That also wasn't fun, because it was in the high 80's and I tried keeping it alive for over 24 hours with having to drag pails of water and feed and keep it off the electric fence and barb wire fence. I have really found out what I can do on my own and it has really strengthened me. I miss him lots and wouldn't be able to do without him! But I like to know that I can survive if anything happened to him. Its very hard but hey sometimes its nice to be on my own! I have lots to keep me busy! Hang in there, because it does get easier! It all comes down to how much you love him!! I would rather see him only 2 days than not ever see him again! We had him home for three months when he tried a job closer to home, but found out that we couldn't get the things we have always wanted with him making less money and being home every night. So, back out on the road! He actually hates it more than I do! He wants to be home soooo bad and not out on the road. We got to do what we can to get the things ready for when we retire! Take care and if you ever want to talk e-mail me!
Take care Lisa! We are defiantly alot a like!!
I knew it! I figured it had to be a chicken statue! After all I know how you love your chickens. Great job Lisa.
Captured the texture of the brush strokes very nicely! Love all the color too.
He is beautiful the color is gorgeous.
Fun!!! And nice shots as well.
Cool pictures! Great texture, at first it did look like something native american.
Very creative, I was thinking of Sid...:-)
Very nice!!!
Great puzzle. Cockadoddledoo! That's one pretty bird.
Lisa.. you are so darn clever! Wonderful shots :)
At first I thought it was a peacock. Silly me.
Cool pics once again!
Almost...I thought the first picture looked like some type of feathering from an American Indian head dress. :)
I wasn't too sure with the first pic but I figured it out from the following ones :)
Nice pics, they really show the detail of HR. I almost felt like I could touch him.
Lisa, I first thought it was feathers on Sid the rooster. Then the more I looked at it I could tell it wasn't real feathers, thought it was something metal. Then I saw the eye and knew it was a metal chicken or rooster. Good pictures!!
how is little pup-pup???
~Jane
By the second image, I was close. Third image, and I had it.
Impressively cool bit of art. :-)
Very well done Lisa!!!! You are so creative! The colors are wonderful with your camera!
I was guessing something indian, but nope!! lol Very vivid colors.
Post a Comment