We had an amazing snowfall a few days ago and I took a bazillion photos, and have included a few of them below.
BR>
(All photos were taken using my little Canon PowerShot SX 110 IS)
And I don’t want you to miss out on the unique experience of listening to squeaky snow and a few more special snow photos, so please go check out my video and photos HERE and let me know what you think. Thanks!
And then go visit Macro Monday to see what other folks have photographed close-up.
26 comments :
the first one looks really christmasy :)
i like them all a lot lisa
Those are storybook snowflakes! I am sorry to say, we haven't had any snow yet although it sure has been cold enough. Have a great Monday!
Absolutely fantastic shots. You could make Christmascards out of them. That last pic is a scream! LOL.
Haha! I love the snowflakes and grass stains on Baby Doll's nose and mouth.
Love the third one with individual snowflakes highlighted!
I knew you were a bit of a flake..HA HA HA!!!
The last shot is FANTASTIC!!! :-)
Cool! (or cold?)
Omigosh, those are aMAzing! So many individual snowflakes. I'm so glad you captured this unusual snowfall with your camera.
OHHHH so pretty!!!
Snow flakes are so beautiful! I love looking at them. For God to take the time to make each one so special just sends me another message of how much He loves us.
I answered your questions about the tape on Ella's ears on my blog comments section. Thanks for the comments and excellent questions!
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2174142378463600739&postID=1258942334119958243
Soooo, beautiful! Love Baby dolls muzzzle!
I actually see snow flake crystals, great job.
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL
Wow! Those are some cool (pun intended!) photos! The snowflakes are awesome, especially in the third shot. That could be a Christmas card photo. Loved the detail on Baby Doll's muzzle with the snow! It was neat to hear the crunching and squeaking in your video, and cute to see Dobbie girl suited up and picking her way through the snowy trail behind you.
I'm glad you got this amazing snowfall on camera. It would be neat to have a camera/microscope set up for something like this too! Good that the kids got to see the intricate flakes magnified, although as you said they didn't need much magnification. I miss having a microscope, one day again...
Outstanding....every shot!
I love the snow beard! The snowflakes are amazing.
Real Flaky! Oh Lisa..these are just fantastic..you captured the individual flakes and that is so difficult..I had to laugh out loud at that last shot..Baby Doll steals the show! I watched your video too..yes snow squeaks, this usually happens at just about 14 degree or under...at least that is how it behaves here in Minnesota:)
Very nice pictures.
Thanks for sharing.
Dan
Simply Beautiful!!
I have GOT to get one of those cameras, it's zoom and macro shots are just amazing. Puts my Canon A470 to shame - shame I tell you!
Nice pics :)
The snowflakes are all pretty, but I like Babydoll's white winter whiskers best. ;-)
Lisa, those photos are absolutely gorgeous... what amazing shots your lil Canon Powershot captured. I love the detail in the ice crystals! Great job... although it DOES look cold. :)
I've never seen photos like that. They are beautiful. You have quite the style.
I am fascinated with the snowflakes! They are so delicate. They look like the type you would buy in a store to hang. I've never seen any like that! Our snow is dry, but doesn't flake like that.
my picture blog is at
http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com/
Those truly have to be the BEST snowflake pictures ever!! I love the details of them all!! Great job!
As per usual, they are all good pics but my fav is #3. That there are actual distict flakes (and sparkle) is awesome!
Post a Comment