This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge is to take photos of things that remind you of Easter or of how you celebrate Easter. All of my photos were taken this week,
Easter means letting my kidlets talk me into wearing goofy bunny goggles. (say that fast, 3 times!)
Easter means dyeing and decorating eggs, gifts from our chickens.
Easter means chewing on traditional, sweet marshmallow goodies. (photo ‘Posterized’ using Picnik)
And Easter means watching a procession of our mountain neighbors, walking together down the road, in a pilgrimage, as a sign of remembrance and respect.
25 comments :
Very nice. Peeps are the most despicable things I have ever put into my mouth.
Dan
This is the first year we aren't dyeing eggs. We ran out of eggs! We need chickens!!
But no roosters. I'm scared of roosters now.
Great photos, have a wonderful Easter.
Nice Easter stills
Neat liss...funny glasses and I really love the processional with carrying the cross!
KK
HAPPIEST OF EASTERS and Many Blessings to you and yours!
KK
Those are some great choices for Easter. Hope your's is Happy!
How fun. I never got to make my psyanki eggs this year.
Great pictures, Lisa! I love the great Easter shots you chose. You know what, I have never tried a Peep! Is that weird? I don't think I would like them. Just tooooo much sugar, LOL! :) Happy Easter to you and yours!!
I dont think I have ever painted an egg in my life, might give it a go.
Are peeps new? You are the third person who have posted the peeps. They have not come over the ocean to New Zealand yet.
Happy Easter.
I shall remain peepless, I detest those fanciful bites of fluff.
Hope your Easter is full of love.
Wonderful as usual. Happy Easter!
PEEPS! Great shots of the eggs.
And I LOVE the glasses! :)
You either love, or hate, Peeps. I like a couple of them at Easter, but, only after the box has been opened for a few days, so that the Peeps get crusty and chewy.
Have a very Happy Easter.
Wonderful set of Easter photos! The glasses are too funny. hee, hee. Peeps...Easter isn't Easter without them! Oh and Chocolate eggs! The hen eggs are beautiful and love the image of the cross pilgrimage!
Great shots, Happy Easter..Love the bunny glasses..:-)))
Happy Appy Easter
Great post, that first one kinda makes you dizzy. What is a peep? Souds like you started a peeper debate. have a great day.
Happy Easter to you and your family, Lisa!
The glasses make me dizzy too. We did eggs last night and I forgot to add them to my blog! I don't like peeps either! The processional is a great remembrance. Reminds me of Sunrise Service.
Brenda
http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com
Happy Easter Lisa! You have a great series of photos..the procession with the cross is special, not something you see every day..
I saw my first green peeps in my Grandsons Easter basket:)
love the last photo best...
Hope you had a wonderful Easter. Love the pictures, the glasses, too cute, Lisa!!
Oh, I love peeps, but they have to be stale...LOL...then they are good and chewy!!! No colored eggs here, just deviled eggs!
hugs....
Jane and Gilly
The easter eggs are so bright and pretty; much better than the plain jane jobs I always did as a kid. Though I guess sometimes I added stickers. I love the bunny goggles!
What a great variety of photo's. Did your son take the one of you in the glasses? Whoever did must have been laughing really hard. Love the blur on the photo. Love the last family procession down the mountain.
Great pics! What a cool thing your neighbors do.
Post a Comment