Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Stills ~ Controls

 

This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge was to photograph anything used to turn on or control a non-living device such as knobs, switches, keypads, buttons, etc.

Here are my entries.

IMG_0093

 

IMG_0099

 

IMG_0111

 

IMG_0090

 

 

IMG_0085



17 comments :

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

all these are foreign controls to me, are they all to do with the horses?

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Well done!

Anonymous said...

i like the composition of the last photo best

Gail said...

Great job.

I have a long way to go before my photographs are as good as yours.

Ed said...

Very cool..:-)

lisa said...

Very good!

Unknown said...

Great pictures Lisa!

Shirley said...

Well done photos.

Anonymous said...

Grea shots! Nice job. :)

jane augenstein said...

Good choices, Lisa!
is the snow all gone yet? we are getting hammered with rain here today, just planted a lot in the garden yesterday so I hope all will not get washed away.
can't wait to hear more about you and Apache and your adventures!
hugs...
Jane and Gilly

allhorsestuff said...

Nice! I loved the Turtle Throttle!
Kac

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great series of control..some of which I had not thought about..the hot water heater and the electrical panel..:)

Bella said...

Interesting choice of pictures! :P The quality of the pictures is very nice. I need to get a REALLY nice camera. I just have my good old digital right now... I want a Nikon or something. Well, that's something to look forward to around Christmas. But I don't even want to THINK about winter yet! Ugh! Summer!!!

Anonymous said...

lots of different controls! great ideas!

CTG Ponies said...

Great job! Very creative (mine were kind of lame but no time this week).

Anonymous said...

I like the red knobs and dials on your first shot. Nice pictures. Regular Guy.

Anonymous said...

I love how different everyone's pictures are! And the photo in your blog header is awesome too!