Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday ~ Rainbows

 

IMG_2198

 

 

IMG_2196

 

 

IMG_2177



22 comments :

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Wow! Those turned out really clear. My rainbows start out strong on the ground, but once they get over my annoying neighbors' house, they suddenly turn brown and disappear. I can never see a full rainbow.

Shirley said...

Beautiful! I love how it's always lighter colored under the rainbow.

Jeni said...

Lisa!! Great rainbows!!!!!!! Those are really great pictures.

~Jeni

Unknown said...

Very pretty pictures - make me think of that silly Double Rainbow video. If you have the time google that - its....well interesting....

Sarah said...

very pretty! I never fully appreciated rainbows till moving west. In the southern states where I grew up, you can never see the full thing! Hills and trees always cut off the view. I also never knew they were so common. Seeing one down there was special, but out west, there is one to enoy with nearly every storm! Love rainbows and your pictures capture all their beauty.

Sarah said...

very pretty! I never fully appreciated rainbows till moving west. In the southern states where I grew up, you can never see the full thing! Hills and trees always cut off the view. I also never knew they were so common. Seeing one down there was special, but out west, there is one to enoy with nearly every storm! Love rainbows and your pictures capture all their beauty.

Dan and Betty said...

Great pictures and another reason I love living in New Mexico.

Dan

Deb said...

oh so pretty....

Melanie said...

Ver nice...
I especially like your little pot-o-gold at the end of it. : )

jane augenstein said...

Nice double rainbow shots!!! Love the first one. I also like the pot of gold....wish I could find one around here! LOL

colleen said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

colleen said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Gail said...

I always think of promises when I see a rainbow.

Beautiful!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

So pretty

Jocelyn said...

Can I call you Rainbow Brite now :)

I love double rainbows!

Unknown said...

Wooooaahh! It's a double rainbow all the way across the sky!
What does this mean? It's so bright and vivid. (watch the link you will understand LOL!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

50+ Horses said...

Love the Pot of Gold!

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking!! Such a beautiful sight, great pictures too. :)

Sandy ~~~ said...

Dang! There's that pot of gold. I knew it was there all the time! Gorgeous pics.

DesertHen said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Your rainbow shots put mine to shame...lol

Ed said...

Ohhhhh its a full on double rainbow, ever see the goofball on youtube and his rainbow video. Great shots..:-)

CTG Ponies said...

Really lovely!