Sunday, January 2, 2011

Macro Monday ~ The Nose Knows

 

IMG_7273

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_7271

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_7274

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_7277

 

 

 

 

To participate, visit Macro Monday



14 comments :

Redneck Geologist said...

Awesome!

Ed said...

LOVE IT!!! Great macro shot..:-)))

Anonymous said...

Very creative. :)

Crystal said...

Wow thats so clear, amazing shots!

CTG Ponies said...

Very clever!!

Dom said...

Great texture

Sandy ~~~ said...

Awww...love it!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Dobbie's nose looks like a lava flow.

StefRobrts said...

Whenever I try to get a shot like that, my dog decides to sneeze! :)

Unknown said...

Aww love that last one - just really tells alot about the dog....

Muahaaahahaaaa! I have chickens now and I LOVE them. Can't wait till spring gonna pick up a few more...

Gail said...

The first one had me worried! I am so relieved it is a canine nose.

Great job.

Rising Rainbow said...

I'm with Nuzz Muzz. LOL

The Wades said...

Love it! I feel inspired to copy you and shoot Hank's nose, you know. :)

Celeste said...

Tee-hee! Beautiful shots :)