Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sunday Stills ~ Macro

 

 

This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge is Macros.

 

IMG_7011

                                                                  (Pool Cover)

 

 

 

IMG_7492

                                                              (My reflection in my mare’s eye)

 

IMG_7018

                                                   (A Christmas Light Bulb)

 

 

IMG_7007

                                                                                           (A Tile Patio Table)

                                      Which one do you like better? 

IMG_7002



28 comments :

Dan and Betty said...

I like the first one of the patio tables. However, my favorite is Apache's eye.

Well done.

Dan

Dom said...

Love the pool cover.

Ed said...

The pool cover is great and I think I prefer the first tile shot..:-))

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I wouldn't have known what most of those were without the labels. Yeah, the round tile in the first one is important for the composition.

KD said...

The Christmas bulb is SO blue - I really like it and the first tile pic.

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

love love love the pool cover.

Anonymous said...

Great macros! You really got in there tight. Nice job. :)

Louise said...

The picture of you in your mare's eye is arresting. I, too, like the first picture of the tiles.

Achieve1dream said...

Wow I LOVE the one of your reflection in your mare's eye. That turned out amazing.

On the patio table it's hard to say. I like how you can see the pattern in the first one, but I love the texture in the second one. Tough choice. :)

Great job!

Crystal said...

I like the frist tile pic as well, but my favorite one is the pool cover, looks prettty cool so close up.

Gail said...

I have to agree, the first tile picture. Your photos are amazing.

Shirley said...

They are all good, as usual!

Unknown said...

Great shots Lisa!

lisa said...

They all are good that last one is pretty neat.

Reddunappy said...

pop pop pop pop LOL LOL that what the pool cover reminds me of, bubble wrap! lOL
I like the table one that shows the circle in the middle.
I do really like the one of you in your mares eye!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Love the pool cover! All nice. Like the second tile shot better. Simpler, less distraction.

gtyyup said...

That's a great shot with Apache's eye! I like the tile shots too...but I like the first one best. Fun challenge!

Anonymous said...

my goodness, they are great! I am amazed how close you can get with your camera. I can't seem to get that close. you did great.

I like the 1st tile shot - shows more of the pattern, even though the 2nd one is closer.

Anonymous said...

love the horse eye & also really like your composition in tile patio photo 2

Icelandic Vinka said...

Lisa,
I love the one of the Apache's eye too. I took one similar with our Rocky Mountain. It is amazing the
"fish eye" or in this case the "horse eye" effect you get. Love your pics... I am a photography nut as well!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh I like Apaches eye..it is perfect! Well done! :)

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

How big is the horse? eye? Incredible!

Redneck Geologist said...

All photos are excellant. I like the first tile one better. My favorite is Apache's eye.

Anonymous said...

I like the lines and rounds and curves in your pics.. brilliant! Cool choices :)

Judy Johnson said...

When I looked at that first one, I had no clue what it was!! Good thing you labeled it! Awesome! They are all
they are all terrific but my favs have to be the pool cover and of course your horse's eye!

Rising Rainbow said...

I wondered what those bumps were. Glad you told me it was a pool cover.

I loved the reflecting in Apache's eye.

The tiles made me dizzy for some reason but then I have double vision so that's easy to do.

DesertHen said...

Great shots!

Both patio tile shots are great,but I like the first one the best.

Love the pool cover shot! =)

CTG Ponies said...

Excellent pics!