This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge is to share photos from last year’s Spring and Summer.
A growing apple on one of our apple trees.
A warm, sunny ride on my mare, Apache.
A post-roll after our Springtime ride.
Three baby chicks, a sure sign of Spring.
(left to right: Polish mix chick born here named Pat Benatar, Buff Orpington feed-store chick named Matilda, Black Sex-link feed store chick named Liza Minnelli)
A bee in a blossom on our peach tree.
The End!
24 comments :
Great pictures and a good reminder that Spring will come.
Dan
Wonderful photos...gives me hope and reminds me, spring is closer every day.
Here's to hoping for spring. Love the bee butt sticking out of the blossom. A great mix of bright colors.
AWWWW A baby pic of Pat Benatar, great shot and Apache having a good roll just makes me smile..:-))
Like the bee bum :)
And Apache looks like she's really getting into her roll - with her head up like that she must have had some itchy withers
My fav is the bee butt! This shot makes me think Spring! I can't wait for warmer weather. :)
Wonderful shots all! I love Apache's roll the best!
Great pictures of the gentler days to come, soon, I hope.
How are things at the rescue? I hope that they have all of their plumbing fixed by now.
I can see I am going to LOVE visiting here. The animals, love the ' roll,' and chickens have always been dear to me. Mom is 81 and still raises them in our frigid north WI country. I know where to come to get warm, blossoms on your trees already, how fortunate for you.
BlessYourHearts, YouAndYourFamily
The end was said just right ;)
Those are some great pictures. Especially the bottom one with the bee. The chicks are adorable and everyone loves a good rolling picture!
I think Spring will officially be here for us this week. Mid 70's here we come.
As always the photos are colorful and thought provoking!
Beautiful photos; so ready for spring!
i like apache's summer coat ears.
i did not like the bug on that flower. eww!
the peach tree was lovely.
we actually had an iris bloom yesterday, and it's way too early. my husband said, "oh, that's because its roots are on a heating pipe from our house. ok then. i'm still amazed that we have ONE flower.
~lytha
lovely shots!! I got 3 apples on my tree last year, just 3!!
You are right those chicks are IT! LOL
What a wonderful reminder that spring is just around the bend.
Love the photo of the chicks! =)
Love the chicks and the bee! Is Pat Benatar one of Sid's offspring?
aww those baby chicks are so adorable!! All pictures are definite reminders of spring!
Love these!
Love, love the baby fuzzball chickies! I hope I can get some chickens when we get moved to NM...I really miss having them pecking around.
love the buds, and Apache rolling! lol
Lovely pics. I'm so looking forward to flowers blooming.
Peeps! I miss having peeps!
Post a Comment