Well I got a huge smile today when I visited my neighbor friend’s blog Fantastyk Voyage and saw the exact same photo that I was planning to post today. I think we’ve done this before, too. How weird is that?
This art sculpture is located on private property owned by an art gallery, near Cerillos, NM, on the Turquoise Trail on the way to Santa Fe, NM.
This is same location of two other art sculptures that I took photos of for this post Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Anyway, I wasn’t going to post mine, but figured ‘what the heck’. I think Val’s photo is actually better than mine because she zoomed in closer and the lighting was better.
Here’s my photo of the Origami Equine.
10 comments :
That's a pretty neat photo. Wonder how they do the origami, it seems so hard.
Wow! How cool is that! That is an amazing photo!
Growing up we had a neighbor that did origami and I was always fascinated by it. She tried to teach me how to do it, but I never could quit get it right. I made a frog once but that was about as far as I got...lol.
Happy Weekend to you! (((HUGS))
Your photo is great too! Those are so cool. I want some origami horses for my yard. :D
Ha! Turquoise trail travelers are we!! I took my photos on Sunday when we went up to Santa Fe and Chimayo.
That is so cool!! You always find the neatest things!!!!
Great minds...
Ha! How neat that you had that harmony! And it's a lovely photo too...
So many beautiful places on the turquoise trail...
Wow--what a coincidence. I love the picture. I'm going to head over to her site to see the differences from one to another.
That is neat!
cool horses...
Post a Comment