Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday~ Friesian….Ooooh! La La!

 

IMG_9281

 

IMG_9284

 

IMG_9288

 

IMG_9326

 

IMG_9324

 

IMG_9325

 

IMG_9291



16 comments :

Deb said...

Fancy..

Reddunappy said...

Frisians are so elegent. My sister inlaw has one now, and just started riding him. She has been amazed at how easy he has been to saddle train! She needs and easy one, her last one bucked her off and almost caused her to lose her foot! She has 7 pins holding her ankle together.
They are so big! yOu would have to have a large tall trailer to haul them in!!

Leah Fry said...

Great photos. I like the one with the "black sheep" in the middle :-)

colleen said...

I have been fortunate to see the Lippizzaner show a few times but they have never had a Freisian when I've gone :(

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Wasn't "Elvis" beautiful? And so tall!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I've always wanted to go to one of their shows. :)

lisa said...

I want one ;) Nice pictures, Lisa.

Achieve1dream said...

He is so pretty. Thank you for my Friesian Fix lol. :D

Louise said...

Ever since "Ladyhawke" I have been fascinated by Friesians. Those are lovely pictures.

Ed said...

OOOO LA LA Indeed, thats one cool stallion..:-)

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

They are gorgeous animals!

DesertHen said...

Impressive! So beautiful!

They didn't have him when we saw the show a few years back.

gtyyup said...

Gorgeous...black with the white...oh my!

Your camera sure did take great pics...what did you use for settings? I just can't seem to get good indoor photos. What's your trick?

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

nice! i love friesians - i have a thing for black horses, and they are rare in the arabs and thoroughbreds and mustangs I've been around.
- The Equestrian Vagabond

Grey Horse Matters said...

Beautiful horses!

The Wades said...

Gorgeous! I am amazed how close the audience is to the horses. No room for error there it seems. Awesome pics.