Monday, September 19, 2011

Teatime Tuesday

 

Continuing on with Ed’s idea of Teatime Tuesdays posts, here’s a new addition.

I’m still drinking several cups of tea every day, but I missed last week’s Teatime Tuesday post due to just being too busy.

I did recently try the Revolution English Breakfast Tea, and it’s the first Revolution Tea I’m not that crazy about. I drink black teas every day, usually Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, and English Breakfast, so I tend to be picky about my black teas and prefer them strong, stout, very black, and smooth. This tea tasted a little washed out and weak and had a strange flowery flavor to it.

IMG_4677



5 comments :

Ed said...

Thats why I gave it to you, I found it washed out too and those mysterious flowey tinges were a bit annoying..:-))

Crystal said...

Well I guess you cant like every tea.

small farm girl said...

I'm not a fan of flowery teas either.

Reddunappy said...

Irish breakfast is my favorite! I sometimes add a little milk.

I bought some loose tea at a local farmers market, after trying all 8 of his samples. The one I picked had a great nose and it tastes just like it smells, a little berry, flowery, it is really good. It is one of their mixes. enchantedteablends.com

Is it weird to smell my tea? LOL

DesertHen said...

I have re-taken up drinking a cup of tea about an hour before bed. Seems to help with a good nights sleep these days!