And now it's time to leave your comment listing all *26 Alphabet Subjects* (in order, please).I won't be approving any of the comments for 2 days, so that everyone participating in the Alphabet Challenge, has a chance to leave their comment.
I'll go back and look through the comments and check your lists. On Monday I'll draw a name, and that person will be the winner of the handmade hat and scarf set!
The hat and scarf were knitted by me, using beautiful yarn spun from Icelandic Sheep wool and Mohair(Angora goat) fiber.
If you live somewhere very cold, this scarf and hat will keep your neck and head toasty warm. 
Thank you to all of you for following along with the Alphabet Challenge. It's been a lot of fun and I enjoyed all of the great comments you all left for me, too.
Happy Holidays to all of you!

20 comments :
You did a wonderful job with your ABC's and I read and loved every one of them.
However, I can't list them, I can't even find my keys!
oh oh oh oh oh, I can do this!!
A was Ambulance & Awards
B was Blog Buddies
C was Chicken Combs
D " Dakota's Baby Doll
E " Eggs
F " Floating Teeth
G " Goats
H " Horses (and hay too)
I " Icy Bucket
J " Johne Deere and Jewels
K " Karakul Sheep
L " Llama
M " Muck boots and Meme
N " Navajo Churro sheep
O " Oreo and owies!
P " Polish Chickens
Q " Questionnaire for Christmas
R " Ristra
S " Sunset, saddle, scribbles and school
T " Train
U " Ultrasound
V " Vader Mama
W " Winter Wonderland
X " Xmas
Y " Yin and Yang
Z " Zuni, 'Z-end' and 'ZZzzzzzzz'
and how you did it we'll only just have to guess!
Great job Lisa :)
The A-B-C posts were all interesting and fun. Good luck going through all the entry's. I won't be participating this time, even though the hat and scarf is lovely. I'm lucky I can remember what day it is!
This was fun! I'm pretty sure I left a comment everyday using a word that started with the letter of the day, that wasn't the word you used. Seems like cheating to use the same word you used LOL.
A – ambulance and award,
B – Blogging buddies, Baby Doll,
C – comb
D – Dakota’s Baby doll
E – eggs
F – Floating teeth
G – Goats
H – Horse
I – icy bucket
J - John Deere, jewel
K – Karakul sheep
L – Llama
M – muck boots, meme
N – Navajo Churro sheep
O - Orea and owies
P – Polish chickens
Q – Questionnaire for Christmas
R – Ristra
S – sunset, saddle, scribbles, school
T – Train
U – Ultrasound
V – Vader Mama
W – Winter wonderland
X – X mas
Y – Yin and Yang
Z – Zuni, Z-end, Zzzzzz
Congrats on getting through the whole alphabet like that. I develop writers block even thinking about that much structure. LOL
Oh my gosh, I don't envy you going through all this. lol!! Have fun!!
A: Ambulance and Awards
B: Blog Buddies
C: Chicken Combs
D: Dakota's Baby Doll
E: Eggs
F: Floating Teeth
G: Goats
H: Horses (and Hay,too)
I: Icy Bucket
J: John Deer and Jewels
K: Karakul Sheep
L: Llama
M: Muck Boots and Meme
N: Navajo Churro Sheep
O: Oreo and Owies(!)
P: Polish Chickens
Q: Questionnaire for Christmas
R: Ristra
S: Sunset, Saddle, Scribbles and School
T: Train
U: Ultrasound
V: Vader Mama
W: Winter Wonderland
X: Xmas
Y: Yin and Yang
Z: Zuni, 'Z-End' and "ZZzzzzzzz'
Whew!!!
Hooray!! I will have all 26 posted tomorrow. I am going to go back through them all and wrtie them down. I should have started writting them down when I first started, uhg. We just got home and we all need to go to bed. But I will be back tomorrow!!
Hehe...I had a notebook at my desk and I put down each letter every day. :)
A: Ambulance/Awards
B: Blog Buddies (and Betty and Baby Doll)
C: Chicken Combs
D: Dakota's Baby Doll
E: Eggs
F: Floating Teeth
G: Goats
H: Horses (and hay)
I: Icy Bucket
J: John Deere & Jewels
K: Karakul Sheep
L: Llama
M: Muck boots and Meme
N: Navajo Churro Sheep
O: Oreo and Owies (!)
P: Polish Chickens
Q: Questionnaire for Christmas
R: Ristra
S: Sunset, saddle, scribbles, and school
T: Train
U: Ultrasound
V: Vadar Mama
W: Winter Wonderland
X: Xmas
Y: Yin Yang
Z: Zuni, 'Z-End' and 'ZZzzzzzzz'
:)
Lisa - I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your contest, unfortunately I fell behind due to a illness. Of course am better now - well enough to tell you how much i enjoy your blog
I woke up this morning with a sore throat and clogged lungs, so I had to put my day on hold, which gave me time to go through my old comments. I didn't remember a single one until I saw it again. In some cases, I just repeated the word you used by commenting on your post and didn't come up with anything new. Here they are:
Awesome
Banamine
Cranberries
Dumplings
Edible
Friend
Guinea pigs
Horsey
I have to go P now
Jimminy Cricket
Kidding
Llama
Manure
Nevada
Owwwwww
Polish
Quit
Red
Sane
Touch
Ultrasound
Vivid
Waiting
Xmas
Ying-yang yama
Zuni
I love your new(to me) Chrsitmas look...I got lost in trying to change some things over at allhorsestuff and lost tons of gadgets and such..my blog roll..man...I am not that savvy!
I am enjoying reading how creative and informed you are...what a brain!
YOU amaze me lady!
KK
I loved reading all of your ABC's posts.....they were all informative and entertaining...=) The scarf and hat look so warm and cozy. Good luck to all who are participating.
Happy Holidays to you and your family....=D I have so enjoyed getting to know you through your blog and I hope we will be bloggy buddies for a long time to come.
Okay, Here goes nothing!!
I am going to go backwards just for fun!! Or Should I go frontwards to make it easier on you? I 'll go frontwards!! LOL!!
A is for Amulance and Awards
B is for blog buddies
C is for Chicken Combs
D is for Dakota's Baby Doll
E is for Eggs
F is for floating teeth
G is for Goats
H is for horses (and Hay,too)
I is for Icy Bucket
J is for Jaohn Deer and Jewels
K is for Karakul Sheep
L is for Llama
M is for Micj boots and meme
N is for Navajo Churro Sheep
O is for Oreo and Owies (!)
P is for Polish Chickens
Q is for questionnaire for Christmas
R is for Ristra
S is for Sunste, Saddle, Scribbles, and School
T is for Train
U is for Ultrasound
V is for Vader Mamma (which I think was one of my favorte posts!)
W is for Winter Wonderland
X is for X Mas
Y is for Ying Yang
Z is for Zuni, Z end, and "zzzzzz"
I hope I got them all!! Hooray, this really has been a lot of fun. Thanks for givnig us two days to do this. I was out of town yesterday!!
Absolutely loved your ABC's and the prize looks terrific, you will have to do a post on how you made these lovely's. Have a Merry Christmas and New Year.
Sue
wow, i love your blog and i'm so sorry i missed out on your alphabet challenge! the hat and scarf are beautiful (i couldn't even dream of making something like that) and these posts were all so creative and fun! i can't wait to go back and read all of them (when i'm not at work, tee hee ;-)
I really enjoyed your abc series! Although I wasn't participating in the contest part, I just really liked all your informative posts.
I wish you and your family a safe and very Merry Christmas! If I am not online again until then...
Oh I hope that I am not too late!!!
Here is my list just in case:
A-Ambulance and Awards
B-Blog Buddies
C-Chicken Combs
D-Dakota's Baby Doll
E-Eggs
F-Floating Teeth
G-Goats
H-Horses and Hay Too
I-Icy Buckets
J-John Deere and Jewels
K-Karakul Sheep
L-Llama
M-Melanie!!! LOL..Muck Boots and Meme
N-Navajo Churro Sheep
O-Oreo and Owies
P-Polish Chickens
Q-Questionnaire for Christmas
R-Ristra
S-Sunset, Saddles, Scribbles, and School
T-Train
U-Ultrasound
V-Vader mama (my favorite!!)
W-Winter Wonderland
X-X-mas
Y-Ying and Yang
Z-Zuni, Z-End, and Zzzzzz....
Ok!! I am done!! And I hope that I am not too late! :)
I can't wait to see who's the lucky (probably gal) person to get your nice and pretty handmade warm scarf and hat. I'm sure you are making your list and checking it twice of names of people. Good luck! Stay warm too!! I don't know about you, but NW OH got their yearly arctic blast at -1 yesterday with windchill of -25 or so. I sure hope down there you don't get that, lol
Great contest. I learned so much everyday!!
The winner will be a very lucky woman.
Fun contest!!
Post a Comment